A gigantic bear was struck and killed by a vehicle last week. It was reported that the bear was 600 pounds and by looking at the pictures, he was every bit that and maybe more.
According to Fox 8 News, A car slammed into a 600-pound black bear, wrecking the car and killing the bear, Monday in Washington County, North Carolina. Thankfully the occupants of the car were fine, but that can not be said for the bear.
The North Carolina Black Bear Festival posted the story to their Facebook page and issued a statement.
“We have an expanding human population and an expanding black
“The bottom line here is ‘Be Bear Aware’ when you are driving here in Bear-olina,” the festival said.
Filed in: News
by TaboolaSponsored LinksYou May LikeMan Buys Russian Tank Off eBay. Then He Looks InsideDirectExposeThis is What Vikings Were Really LikeGraduatezChange Is Coming to Cremation And Funeral PricingConsumer DailyMost Cat Food Is Bad, But You Can Fix It Without Switching BrandsUltimate Pet NutritionSpecial Programs Pay For Home Remodelling If You Live In OhioSenior Saving ClubIf Your Dog Licks Its Paws (Do This Every Day)Dr. MartyPromoted LinksFROM AROUND THE WEBMORE FROM USYou’re Probably Overpaying at Amazon – This Genius Trick Will Fix That (Honey)If You’re Over 40 And Own A Computer, This Game Is A Must-Have! (Vikings: Free Online Game)Thousands Are Switching To This New Cowboy Boot (Here’s Why) (Tecovas)A Fast Way To Pay Off $10,000 In Credit Card Debt (Nerdwallet)Look Closer, There Are Hidden Animals In This Photo (Post Fun)Her family was throwing her a baby shower. They’re now planning funerals after a police…‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ star Beth Chapman hospitalizedNorth Carolina woman charged after 5-year-old drowns at Myrtle Beach resortMichigan 70-year-old motorcyclist dies after hit by flying turkeyFirst-ever photo of a black hole is expected very soonby Taboola
Apr 9, 2019, by Connatix
The bold girls of ‘The Bold Type’ talk about how their characters have changed and the obstacles they’ll face in the upcoming season.
- Car smashes into, kills 600 pound black bear on highway in North Carolina
- She lived for 99 years with organs in all the wrong places and never knew it
- Severe weather risk increases for possible thunderstorms, ‘ping pong ball-sized’ hail
- Accused wrong-way, drunk driver hits vehicle on I-40 in Greensboro; tractor-trailer trying to avoid wreck overturns
- Changes coming to Hamburger Square in Greensboro
- Jamestown woman says she pulled gun on armed teenager during attempted robbery
- Guilford County Schools to have optional teacher workday May 1 because of rally
- Man helps wife deliver baby in their Jamestown home